Saturday, September 3, 2011

Moving homes( it sure does feel like it)

So today marks the end of an era for me. After a lot of thought and consideration,
I am going to quit going to my current comic store In favor of a different one. I don't know why this has been such a difficult decision for me.  My store went 
through some rather sweeping changes and I have not really enjoyed my buying 
experience there for about 6 months.  I believe that the buying experience should compliment the reading experience in 
this hobby. How that happens is really up to the store. I believe that the community 
buying experience is what will save the comic art form. Not elitist bullshit and 
disinteresed shops. Keeping a positive attitude giving an interesting time to the 
customer is what will bring in new clientele and a new generation of readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment