Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome back

I'm Baaaaaaack!


I know, I know, I am a bad boy that deserves to be punished.  I has been months since my last post.  No music, movie or comic reviews.  I really do feel bad but I was taking a much needed hiatus.  Recently I decided that I really missed writing....so I guess that means here I am and I am not planning on any more extended breaks.  

I have decided that I am going to do this a bit different this time around.  Instead of doing my full comic list of full reviews, I will most likely end up covering just a few comics each week.  Because my orders are coming in a diverse type of ways( getting back and new issues at my local comic store and about half of my issues coming only once a month from DCBService.com) it is almost impossible to keep a up to date review going.  

I am also trying to beef up the opinion articles, as well as music reviews, TV reviews, movie reviews and any other "geek world" item I can find.

So welcome back from the Geek Grind and hope you are ready for the new trip.

Just a disclaimer, no that is neither me or my tattoo(however, I may do something similar in the future)

No comments:

Post a Comment